Businesses for Sale in Victoria - Franchise For Sale - Tattslotto and Cards - Melbourne South East
- Great Commission, 3 Terminals
- Highly Ranked Kiosk in VIC
- Bargain! Priced to sell! !
Three terminal Tattslotto kiosk is located in a busy location within a very prominent shopping centre. This is a great opportunity to buy a highly ranked great business in a sought after suburb in Melbourne's South East. The shop is currently designed as per the latest Generation One Retail Image hence no upgrade is required. It's a great opportunity not to be missed!
* Estimated High Tatts commission in excess $270,000 per annum plus in-store sales of greeting cards, metro recharge, etc
* Commission has increased from 9.3% to 10.3% which equates to likely income increase of $27K - $40K per year!!
* Low rent, $1836 (ex GST) PW including outgoings.
* Good size Kiosk 26.5 sqm
* Highly ranked store
* Suitable for a couple or under management or partnership operations
* May be suitable for business visa purpose (Subclass 188)
* High foot traffic location
* No experience necessary, two weeks training will be provided by Tattslotto (Total Training Cost $1320 Inc GST Per Person) - First week classroom based training, the second week at a specific Endorsed Training Outlet (ETO) for hands-on training.
* This is a great opportunity to buy a great business in a great sought after suburb in Melbourne's South East
***EXCLUSIVELY LISTED WITH NETWORK INFINITY*****
The financial information and statements relating to the above business has been prepared based solely on the information supplied by the vendor to Network Infinity and therefore Network Infinity does not guarantee the accuracy of such statements and financial information. Network Infinity will not be liable for such statements and financial information. Network Infinity strongly recommends all prospective buyers to this business to seek its own independent accounting, legal and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business. Image used only for illustrative purpose to protect seller's privacy. It is in no way representative of the actual business or it's products.