Businesses for Sale in Victoria -> Franchise For Sale -> Sandwich Chefs -> Melbourne Western Suburb
Easy to manage
Low Rent and outgoings
Superb Franchise, No Experience Necessary, Full Training Provided
Now with over 60 stores nationally Sandwich Chefs® has become a prominent franchise brand in Australia since the first store that was opened in Sydney in 2001 as Fancy Fillings®. The menu is currently anchored by its unique products of slow roasted succulent carvery meats, make your own gourmet sandwiches, breakfast, freshly squeezed juices, coffee, hot pastry products, hot vegetables, and an expanded salad range. The shops are unique in a way that they have something for everyone, even for the fussiest eaters.
* Average Weekly Sales $11000
* Weekly Rent $836 (ex GST) + Weekly Outgoings $57.53 (ex GST). Outgoings include water and gas usage.
* Breakfast and lunch, 7am to 6pm, longer hours available on Thu and Fri
* Lease 5+5, commenced on Sep 2016, only 3% annual increase
* Located in the food court of a busy shopping centre
* Excellent fit out, 2.5 year old store
* Current owner works only 20 hours, 3 days only
* Will grow under full time owner operator
* Suitable for owner operators/investors alike
* Franchisor will provide full training for the new operator
* Franchisor is flexible
* May be suitable for Business Visa (Subclass 188)
* Asking $230K + Stock appx $6K
***EXCLUSIVELY LISTED WITH NETWORK INFINITY***
For more information
please contact Sam on
0427 836 110
The financial information and statements relating to the above business has been prepared based solely on the information supplied by the vendor to Network Infinity and therefore Network Infinity does not guarantee the accuracy of such statements and financial information. Network Infinity will not be liable for such statements and financial information. Network Infinity strongly recommends all prospective buyers to this business to seek its own independent accounting, legal and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business. Image used only for illustrative purpose to protect seller's privacy. It is in no way representative of the actual business or it's products.