Small Goods Food Distribution Run For Sale - Large Customer Base
- - - - - - - -
In the current setup this small goods food distribution run is operating a short 5.5 days, the hours of operation are excellent and allow for a balance between work and personal life. The current owner has developed a very large and consistent customer database of over 220 active customers. The owner is currently sub contracting deliveries to two separate drivers however he owns the two delivery vans which come as part of the business.
The owner has not attempted to actively market his business rather the business has grown organically to a level/volume the owner is happy with. A good opportunity exists for a enthusiastic owner to continue to grow the business or bolt onto an existing distribution business.
Effective and long standing relationships with suppliers, well maintained equipment and very low overheads makes this business suitable for an owner operator or to add to an existing distribution run.
- - - - - - - -
* Low Rent with the flexibility to remain at current premises or relocate the business to a new premise without penalty.
* No further costs. All necessary equipment well maintained and in place.
* Excellent opportunity to expand the current customer base by actively marketing to other businesses along the current route.
* Excellent opportunity to expand the product range currently on offer to increase sales.
* Good existing relationships with numerous specialty suppliers with price lists that are transferable.
* Majority of sales are butchered meats, chicken and small goods.
* Most sales are cash on delivery therefore minimal chasing of accounts to get paid.
* Vehicle purchase optional. Call to discuss the value of the vans.
* Weekly profit ranges from $10,000 - $12,000
- - - - - - -
Feel free to give me a ring to discuss
Sean Gibbs @ 0488286185